- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/3 cups plain yogurt (low-fat is okay!)
- 1 ¼ cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine all other ingredients. Mix dry and wet ingredients together until batter is smooth.
Heat nonstick griddle or skillet. Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto skillet. When pancakes are bubbly and edges look cooked, gently flip. Cook until done. Serve with sautéed apples & bacon.
Sautéed Apples & Bacon
- 2 slices bacon
- 8 cups Granny Smith apples, sliced & peeled
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Cook bacon until crisp, reserving drippings in pan. Sauté apples and sugar in bacon drippings, about 10 minutes. Crumble bacon and mix with apples.
Cheddar Pancakes with Sautéed Apples and Bacon > Raspberry Muffins