Prep time: 15 minutes
12 white mushrooms
4 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup Spanish olives, chopped
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, mix olives, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley and rosemary. Set aside.
- Trim mushrooms stems, separate from caps and finely chop.
- Warm 3 tablespoons oil in large skillet over med heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped mushroom stems and sauté 1 minute.
- Add olive, cheese breadcrumbs and herb mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pile mixture into mushroom caps.
- Arrange on greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Cover lightly with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 5-7 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.